Get Buy-in essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Buy-in discussion
. Add Buy-in
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
buy-in (plural buy-ins)
- Support; agreement; blessing (in a secular sense).
- To win, I need to get buy-in from the team to have alignment with our mission.
Let's show the idea around and get buy-in from marketing.
- Synonyms: alignment, approval
- (poker) A tournament where a player must purchase all of his or her chips before the tournament starts.
- (poker) The amount that a player buys in for
1983, David M. Hayano, Poker faces: the life and work of professional card players:
- When tournament players are eliminated but remain eager to win back their buy-in, side games often develop and upstage tournament play with limits exceeding those in the tournament.