Get Hypothetical essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Hypothetical discussion
. Add Hypothetical
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
From Ancient Greek ? (hupothetikós)
hypothetical (comparative more hypothetical, superlative most hypothetical)
- Based upon a hypothesis; conjectural
2006, ACLU v. NSA (District Court opinion):
- To establish standing under Article III, a plaintiff must satisfy the following three requirements: (1) "the plaintiff must have suffered an injury in fact - an invasion of a legally protected interest which is (a) concrete and particularized, and (b) actual or imminent, not conjectural or hypothetical"; ...
- (philosophy) conditional; contingent upon some hypothesis/antecedent
hypothetical (plural hypotheticals)
- A hypothetical situation or proposition
- These hypotheticals serve no purpose until we have more information.