America's 'Real Country' Music & Camping Festival. Traditional, Outlaw, Americana, Red-Dirt, Southern Rock, Honky Tonk, +++ #NoPop
Tumbleweed brings together friends and family from every state in this Great Nation. From every walk of life, we come together for a weekend of incredible country music. We’re all brothers. All sisters. All together to celebrate authentic country music along a stunning shoreline, beneath the shade of century-old trees and the grace of God.
June 14-16th, 2018 | Kansas City2 Days + 3 Nights+ Early Arrival Camping Thursday
Kids 10 and Under are Free
- "Tumbleweed features some of the best names in outlaw country, both modern and legendary." - Wide Open Country, 2017
- "One of the most anticipated events in the entirety of 2017" - Saving Country Music
- #1 Ranked "Thing to Do in Kansas City" by 435 Magazine in September 2016
- America's "Most Authentic Country Music Festival" -Everfest, Summer of 2017
- "Tumbleweed might have the best true country lineup for all of 2017" -SavingCountryMusic.com, Summer of 2017LIMITED quantity of Holiday Sale tickets now available! Take advantage of the lowest prices of the year on all camping and access passes. Lineup announced this Winter!
The 2018 Lineup will be released as soon as possible - likely in mid-Winter of 2018.
Camping is optional. Camping is a separate, per-person pass (not included in general admission) and requires an admission pass + camping pass to enter the campgrounds
Single Day passes will be available approximately 30 days out from the festival, at prices higher than current full festival passes
Thursday early arrival camping is permitted with a Thursday Early Arrival Pass
Camping spots are not reserved; it is first-come, first selection
Lawn chairs are permitted in the designated lawn chair viewing area
RV Camping is between Field and Forest Camping, with pump-out service and electric hook-ups available; pricing TBD
Tumbleweed is a family-friendly festival, offering a separate 'quiet' camping area. Quiet camping is self-enforced; please be respectful to your neighbors
Outside food and beverage is permitted in camping, but not the festival/performance venue
Grills and metal fire pits with metal/mesh cover are permitted by the Fire Chief. Must have a fire extinguisher present and visible
Tumbleweed: Country Music Festival Kansas City ~ Make Country Music Country Again