The Official Baltimore Theatre Community Annual Auditions!
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
August 11th & 13th
Everyman Theatre315 W Fayette StBaltimore, MD 21201
AEA Members - FREE / Non-Members $10Auditors - $20
August 11, 2018 - 10 am to 5 pm * Musical accompanist from 2-4pm
August 13, 2018 - 6 pm to 9 pm
Showcase your talent for the casting directors of Baltimore!
Representatives from many of our over 30+ area theaters attend each year.
Past attendees have included: CENTERSTAGE, Everyman Theatre, Spotlighters, Children's Theatre Association, Pumpkin Theatre, Single Carrot, BOOM Theatre, The Interrobang Theatre Company, The Strand, Stillpointe Theatre Initiative, and many more!
2 Minute Monologue or 16 bars & a monologue (musical accompanist availability TBA).This piece should showcase you in the best light.If you go over the 2-minute mark, you will be asked to stop.
Any cancellations made after August 5th will forfeit registration fees.
How To Sign-Up:
AEA Members - FREE / Non-Members - $10
1. Select the ticket for your timeslot & finish the registration process using the name that is used on your headshot and resumes (ex. Parents, please use the child's name when registering).
2. Send your digital headshot and resume in ONE file to balttheatre[at]gmail.com. Please bring to the audition 10 printed headshots* with attached resumes. Photocopies are acceptable.
When sending your digital headshot, use the following formats:
Subject Line: Annual Auditions - [First Name] [Last Name] - [Audition Day & Timeslot]ex. Annual Auditions - John Smith - Saturday 10am
File Name: [Saturday or Sunday]-[Timeslot]-[FirstName][Last Name]ex. Saturday-10am-JohnSmith
Be sure to use the name that appears on your headshot (which should be the same name you are registered under).
3. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the slot you have registered for.
AEA Members, please use code EQUITY to waive the registration fee. AEA membership will be verified. Any non-AEA members registering as AEA will have their audition slots canceled.
*Printed Headshot Guidelines:
- Bring 10 printed headshots with you to your audition slot.
- Headshots should be a photograph, 8x10 in size. Photocopying on 8.5x11 paper is accepted, please make sure your headshot and resume are printed on the same piece of paper
- Attach or print resumes to the back of your headshot. If attaching, stapling in all four corners to ensure they do not come apart. The back of the headshot and the back of the resume should be touching.
- Staff will not be able to attach resumes to your headshots. If headshots are received without resumes, they will not be included in auditor packets.
- Headshots and resumes should have the same name as the registered auditioner.
Auditors can be a Theater Leader, Producer, or Director. You must register as an Auditor on the above form.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday, August 11th, and heavy snacks will be provided Monday, August 13th. Food is included in your registration fee. You are allowed up to four auditors per theater registration, however, only the primary contact will be sent the digital headshot files. They are welcome to share them with other members of their group. Please send names to event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org before August 8, 2018.
Have questions? Email us: email@example.com
Please do NOT contact Everyman Theatre regarding the Annual Auditions.