Get Anna McPartlin essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Anna McPartlin discussion
. Add Anna McPartlin
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Anna McPartlin is an Irish novelist. Her novel Pack Up the Moon (2006) was her debut feature.
Anna McPartlin was born in Dublin, Ireland, in 1972. As a teenager she grew up with her aunt and uncle as a fosterling in Kenmare, County Kerry. She studied marketing before working as a stand-up comedian. Her novels (since 2006) were translated into German. She is married and lives in Dublin.
- Pack Up the Moon (2006)
- Apart from the Crowd (2007) also published as No Way to Say Goodbye (2009)
- The Truth Will Out (2008) also known in the states as As Sure As the Sun
- Alexandra Gone (2010) also published as The One I Love (2010)
- The Space Between Us (2011)
- Somewhere Inside Of Happy (2015)
- The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes (2015)