Get Bernan Press essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Bernan Press discussion
. Add Bernan Press
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group is an independent publishing house founded in 1949. Under several imprints, the company offers scholarly books and journals for the academic market, as well as trade books. Rowman & Littlefield is the world's largest publisher in museum studies.
The company also owns the book distributing company National Book Network based in Lanham, Maryland.
The current company took shape when University Press of America acquired Rowman & Littlefield in 1988 and took the Rowman & Littlefield name for the parent company. Since 2013, there is also an affiliated company based in London, UK called Rowman & Littlefield International which is editorially independent and publishes only academic books in Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Cultural Studies.
- ^ Rowman & Littlefield Buys Alban Institute Book Program
- ^ a b Harry Ransom Center; University of Reading Library. "Firms Out of Business". Retrieved 2017 – via University of Texas at Austin.
Information about vanished publishing concerns, literary agencies, and similar firms
- ^ Rosen, Judith (January 10, 2007). "Rowman & Littlefield Buys Cowley List". Publishers Weekly.
- ^ "Rowman & Littlefield Buys Down East Book Assets". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .
- ^ a b Milliot, Jim (December 11, 2000). "Rowman & Littlefield Makes Four Buys". Vol. 247 no. 50. Retrieved 2018.
- ^ "Rowman & Littlefield Acquires Globe Pequot Press". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .
- ^ "Rowman & Littlefield Acquires Gooseberry Patch". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .
- ^ "M Evans & Co". Jacket Flap. Bel Air, Los Angeles: Inceptor Inc. Retrieved 2017.
- ^ "Grolier Inc facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Grolier Inc". Retrieved .
- ^ Reporter, J. FERGUSONSun Staff. "Flagstaff publisher ready to turn page". Arizona Daily Sun. Retrieved .
- ^ "News Briefs". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .
- ^ "PW: Roberts Rinehart Assets Sold To Court Wayne Press". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .
- ^ "Rowman &Littlefield Makes Four Buys". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .
- ^ Rowman & Littlefield Buys Stackpole Books
- ^ "Rowman & Littlefield Buys Sheed & Ward". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved .