Get Business Travel essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Business Travel discussion
. Add Business Travel
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Business class seats in aircraft usually provide more space and facilities than the standard class.
A business trip is a trip undertaken for work or business purposes, as opposed to other types of travel, such as for leisure purposes or regularly commuting between one's home and workplace.
Reasons for business trips
The necessity to conduct business travel may have many reasons. A few are stated below:
- Visiting customers or suppliers
- Meetings at other company locations
- Professional development and attending a congress.
- Market or promote a new or an existing product
- Visiting project site for evaluation
- Strengthening relationships with customers
- Strengthening employees' loyalty to the business
- Building new partnerships 
- Identifying trends and new markets 
- Davidson, Rob; Cope, Beulah (2003), Business Travel: Conferences, Incentive Travel, Exhibitions, Corporate Hospitality, and Corporate Travel, Pearson Education, ISBN 9780582404441
- Beaverstock, Jonathan; Derudder, Ben; Faulconbridge; Witlox (2012), International Business Travel in the Global Economy, Ashgate Publishing, ISBN 9781409488439
- Swarbrooke, John; Horner, Susan (2012), Business Travel and Tourism, Routledge, ISBN 9781136423062