Get Gulberg, Islamabad essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Gulberg, Islamabad discussion
. Add Gulberg, Islamabad
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Gulberg Islamabad is a housing project launched by Intelligence Bureau Employees Cooperative Housing Scheme (IBECHS) in 2005. The project is also known as IBECHS Phase-III, Islamabad.
It is located on Islamabad Highway at the intersection of Zone-IV and Zone-V, 3 km from Benazir Bhutto International Airport and 12 km from Islamabad Club.
Renowned British Pakistani engineer Abdul Waheed of Urban Planning & Design (Pvt.) Ltd. (UPDL) is the principal project consultant and responsible for the town planning, engineering design and supervision of development work.
The master project plan includes the following:
Gulberg Greens Farm Housing Scheme
- Located at Dhoke Awan Zone-V, the project covers 15000 kanals of land with 10000 residential plots.
- The revised layout plan was approved by Capital Development Authority on 18-06-2010.
- NOC from CDA has been issued Ref# "CDA/PLW-HS(127)/2009/257".
- MOU with IESCO and SNGPL has been signed.
Gulberg Greens Farm Houses are available in different layouts as follows;
- Jasmine Enclave (4-Kanals)
- Rose Enclave (5-Kanals)
- Tulip Enclave (10-Kanals)