Get H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark essential facts below. View Videos
or join the H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark discussion
. Add H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark
H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark is a 56,000 square foot (5,200 m²) Indoor Waterpark located in Anchorage, Alaska just east of the Seward Highway at 1520 O'Malley Road. It opened in 2003 and was, at the time, the fifth largest indoor waterpark in the United States.
Rides and water features
- 575-foot-long (175 m) "Lazy River" circling the park
- Wave pool generating 3-4 foot (90-120 cm) waves
- Mushroom Water Drop and Beached Boat in the wave pool
- Master Blaster, a 43-foot (13 m)-high and 505-foot (154 m)-long (154 m) water coaster
- 12-inch-deep (30 cm) children's lagoon
- Pirate ship with 7 slides leading to the lagoon
- Six water cannons (four in the pirate ship, two on the "Beach")
- 23-foot-high (7 m) and 150-foot (46 m)-long (46 m) enclosed body slide, exiting into a three-foot-deep (90 cm) splash pool.
- Kids water front pool with three slides
The water temperature is kept around 84 °F (27 °C).