Joker's Closet is an online shoe retailing company in Toronto, Canada. Customers can choose the colors they want for its ready-made designs.
Joker's Closet was launched in April 2013 by Toronto designer Ashley Ebner, who studied design at the London College of Fashion.
The brand was named after the Joker playing card, which allows multiple possibilities.
Customers can make their own choice of colors for the designs on the website. The shoes are made and delivered in three to four weeks.
Joker's Closet showed in collaboration with Korean designer Lie Sang Bong at Paris Fashion Week in October 2013, at New York Fashion Week on 12 February 2014, and at Seoul Fashion Week.
In June 2014 Joker's Closet became an official shoe designer for Beyoncé's On the Run Tour (Beyoncé and Jay-Z).
In February 2015 Joker's Closet became shortlisted by WGSN The Global Fashion Awards for Best E-Shop.
- ^ a b KELLY, DEIRDRE. "Ashley Ebner gives shoe customers their say". Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ LEWIS, JACQUELYN. "3 Questions for Ashley Ebner of Joker's Closet". FN. WWD. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ "Designer Interview: Ashley Ebner, Founder & CEO of Joker's Closet Inc.". Souls of My Shoes. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Musharbash, Kamal. "Sole Sister". Herringbone Magazine. pp. 38-39. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Nicoud, Anabelle. "Faces of Toronto Fashion". Retrieved 2014.
- ^ "Joker's Closet Launches". Fashion Monitor. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Flora, González. "Joker's Closet, Shoes 'Do It Yourself'". Vogue Spain. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Gertner, Kate. "#FollowFriday @JokersCloset". Lou Lou Magazine. Retrieved 2013.
- ^ Goffe, Wendy S. "Made-To-Order Fashion Goes Mainstream". Forbes. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Marissa, Stempien. "Talking Style and Customizable Shoes With Joker's Closet Founder Ashley Ebner". Just Luxe. Retrieved 2013.
- ^ Vogue.In. "Where Buy Chikankari Ballerina Flats". Vogue IN. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Moerland, Moniek. "SELFRIDGES' DENIM STUDIO, JOKER'S CLOSET & MORE". Elle Netherlands. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ Jacquelyn, Lewis. "3 Questions for Ashley Ebner of Joker's Closet". WWD. Retrieved 2013.
- ^ "Lie Sang Bong RTW Fall 2014". WWD. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ "Style Updates". Front Row Mag. Retrieved 2013.
- ^ Entertainment, Parkwood. On The Run Tour Official Program. Printed in the US: Parkwood Entertainment & S. Carter Enterprises Under Licence to Global Merchandising Services. p. 49.
- ^ Bowe, Harriet. "The Industry London". Retrieved 2015.