Get Kuj%C5%8D Yukiie essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Kuj%C5%8D Yukiie discussion
. Add Kuj%C5%8D Yukiie
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Kuj? Yukiie ( , April 7, 1586 - September 29, 1665), son of regent Kanetaka, was a kugy? or Japanese court noble of the Edo period (1603-1868). His given name was initially (Tadahide). He held a regent position kampaku from 1608 to 1612 and from 1619 to 1623. He married Toyotomi Sadako (1592-1658), a daughter of Toyotomi Hidekatsu and adopted daughter of shogun Tokugawa Hidetada. The couple had, among other children, sons Nij? Yasumichi, Kuj? Michifusa, Matsudono Michimoto (1615-1646).
- Father: Kuj? Kanetaka
- Mother: Takakura Hiroko
- Wife: Toyotomi Sadako (1592-1658)
- Children (all by Toyotomi Sadako):
- Nij? Yasumichi
- Kuj? Michifusa
- Matsudono Michimoto (1615-1646)
- daughter married Sennyo
- daughter (1613-1632) married Ry?nyo
- daughter (1625-1664)
- son (1622-1664)
- . () (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved .