List Of U.S. College Mascots
Browse the List of U.S. College Mascots below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of U.S. College Mascots
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of U.S. College Mascots
This is an incomplete list of U.S. college mascot's names, consisting of named incarnations of live, costumed or inflatable mascots. For team names, see List of college sports team nicknames.
- Baby Jay -- University of Kansas
- Baby Blue -- University of Delaware; second mascot of the University of Delaware; more of a child-friendly mascot
- Baby Owl -- second mascot of Temple University; more of a child-friendly mascot
- Baldwin the Eagle -- the American bald eagle mascot of Boston College
- Bananas T. Bear -- The black bear mascot of the University of Maine
- The Battling Bishop -- mascot of Ohio Wesleyan
- Baxter -- the bearcat mascot of Binghamton University
- The Bearcat -- name of University of Cincinnati mascot.
- Beaker -- name of the mascot of Eagles of Morehead State University.
- Beaver -- name of the mascot of California Institute of Technology/Caltech
- Beaver -- The beaver mascot of Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Beaver -- The beaver mascot of the University of Maine at Farmington
- Beaver -- The beaver mascot of the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
- Ben -- The Bulldog mascot of McPherson College
- Benny the Bengal -- The costumed Bengal tiger mascot of Idaho State University
- Benny -- the beaver mascot of the Oregon State Beavers of Oregon State University
- Bernie -- the costumed St. Bernard dog of Siena College.
- Bevo -- a live Texas longhorn steer, the official mascot of the Texas Longhorns of the University of Texas at Austin
- Big Al -- the costumed elephant mascot of the Alabama Crimson Tide of the University of Alabama.
- Big Blue -- a lion mascot wearing a blue king's crown representing the Old Dominion Monarchs.
- Big Blue -- a bull mascot representing the Utah State Aggies.
- Big Jay -- the costumed mascot of the Jayhawks of the University of Kansas.
- Big Red -- The main Fighting Razorback mascot of the University of Arkansas. A Cardinal, the mascot of Lamar University. Also the blob-like costumed mascot of the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers and the Daniel Boone like costumed mascot of the Sacred Heart University Pioneers.
- Big Stuff -- the eagle mascot of Winthrop University.
- Bill the Goat -- United States Naval Academy live goat and costumed mascot
- Billy -- the panther mascot of Eastern Illinois University
- Billy Bluejay -- the bluejay mascot of Creighton University
- Billy Bronco -- Official costumed mascot of the Cal Poly Pomona Broncos; the athletic teams representing California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona).
- Bison -- name of the mascot of Howard University, Gallaudet University.
- The Bird -- costumed mascot of the Air Force Falcons of the United States Air Force Academy Falcons
- Black Jack -- since 2000, the costumed mascot of the Army Black Knights of the United States Military Academy (West Point) (Army)
- Blaster the Burro -- one of two mascots of Colorado School of Mines along with Marvin the Miner.
- Blaze -- the official mascot of the Alverno College Inferno.
- Blaze -- the official dragon mascot of the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Blaze -- the official red dragon mascot of the State University of New York College at Cortland.
- Blaze -- the official maverick (stallion) mascot of the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Blitz -- the official bearcat mascot of Willamette University (OR).
- Blizzard -- the official husky mascot of St. Cloud State University.
- Blizzard T. Husky -- the husky of Michigan Tech. The T stands for The. Blizzard can usually be seen ice skating before home hockey games.
- Blockie -- the unofficial mascot of the University of Houston-Clear Lake that has been used on many university publications. It is an anthropomorphized block displaying the UHCL logo.
- Blue -- a live bobcat, one of three official mascots of the University of Kentucky. Unlike the other two, he never attends home games because of his species' shy nature. He lives at the Salato Wildlife Education Center, a state-run facility in Frankfort.
- The Blue Blob -- the blue fuzzy costumed mascot, is one of two official mascots for Xavier University (Cincinnati) and is especially popular with younger fans.
- Blue Jay -- Creighton University, Johns Hopkins University, Polytechnic Institute of New York University.
- The Blue Devil -- a costumed student who serves as mascot of the Duke Blue Devils of Duke University.
- Bobby -- the Bearcat of Northwest Missouri State University
- Bobcat -- The Bobcat mascot of University of California, Merced
- Bobcat -- The Bobcat mascot of Montana State University
- Bobcat -- a costumed Bobcat mascot of New York University
- Bobcat -- the Bobcat mascot of Bates College in Lewiston, Maine
- Boilermaker Special -- a railroad locomotive replica mascot (officially) of Purdue.
- Boko -- The Bobcat mascot of Texas State University.
- Bodi -- the male Bison mascot of Manhattan Area Technical College.
- Boll Weevil -- mascot of the University of Arkansas - Monticello, named by school president Frank Horsfall in 1925
- Boomer -- the bear of Missouri State University.
- Boomer -- the bear mascot of Lake Forest College.
- Boomer -- The bobcat mascot of Quinnipiac University.
- Boomer -- one of the two white ponies of the University of Oklahoma that pulls the Sooner Schooner (the other pony's name is Sooner). There is both a live pony and costumed mascot.
- Boss -- The Boston Terrier mascot of Wofford College.
- Boss Hogg -- The 9-foot-tall (2.7 m) inflatable Razorback mascot of the University of Arkansas.
- Brewer -- The alcoholic beverage mascot of Vassar College
- Brandi -- the female Bison mascot of Manhattan Area Technical College.
- Brit -- Knighted Briton at Albion College.
- Brody the Bruin -- the bruin of Bob Jones University.
- Bruiser -- the costumed bear for the Baylor Bears
- Bruiser -- costumed mascot of the Belmont University Bruins
- Bruiser -- the Bulldog at Adrian College, Adrian, Michigan
- Bruno -- the brown bear of Brown University.
- Brutus Buckeye -- the anthropomorphic buckeye mascot of The Ohio State University.
- Brutus the Bruin Bear -- Salt Lake Community College.
- Brutus Bulldog -- Bulldog mascot at Ferris State University.
- Bryan -- the lion mascot of Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee.
- Bucky the Beaver -- The stoic, determined, furry symbol of American River College in Sacramento.
- Bucky the Beaver -- The buck-toothed mascot of Bemidji State University in Bemidji, Minnesota
- Bucky the Bronco -- The official mascot of Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, California
- Bucky Beaver -- Nature's engineer, the mascot of the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in Pasadena, California
- Bucky The Parrot -- the costumed parrot mascot of Barry University in Florida
- Bucky -- the costumed bronc was the mascot of the University of Texas-Pan American before the school was merged into the current University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
- Bucky (or Bucky Bison) -- the costumed bison mascot of Bucknell University
- Bucky Badger -- the lovable but mischievous badger mascot of the Wisconsin Badgers of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Buddy Broncho -- the official masocot of the University of Central Oklahoma Bronchos.
- The Buffalo -- a costumed student and mascot of Milligan College
- Bullet -- a live black American Quarter Horse mascot of the Oklahoma State Cowboys and Cowgirls of Oklahoma State University-Stillwater.
- Bully -- both the live Bulldog and the costumed Bulldog mascot of Mississippi State University.
- Burghy -- the costumed cardinal mascot of Plattsburgh State University.
- Burrowing Owl -- the mascot of the Florida Atlantic Owls of Florida Atlantic University.
- Buster Rameses XXIX -- a live ram that serves as the mascot for the Fordham University Rams and the first school to use a Ram as mascot in 1893. The current live Ram is called Buster. There is also a costumed mascot.
- Buster Bronco -- The official mascot of Boise State University
- Buster Bronco -- The official mascot of Western Michigan University
- Butch T. Cougar -- the cougar of Washington State. The "T" stands for "The".
- Butler Blue -- the living Bulldog mascot of Butler University. The current mascot is Butler Blue III, also called "Trip".
- Buzz -- the costumed yellow jacket mascot of Georgia Tech.
- CAM the Ram -- both the live male bighorn sheep and the costumed ram representing the Colorado State Rams of Colorado State University.
- Captain -- the costumed mascot of the University of Tennessee at Martin Skyhawks.
- Captain Chris -- a costumed likeness of Christopher Newport, the mascot of Christopher Newport University.
- Captain Cane -- since 1994, the official mascot of the University of Tulsa, an anthropomorphized golden hurricane with human attributes such as biceps, clothes, and a perpetual smirk. From 1978 to 1994, the mascot was Huffy.
- Cardinal Bird -- is the costumed mascot of the Wesleyan University Cardinals, as well as the Cardinals from the University of Louisville (sometimes called Red Bird).
- CavMan, The Cavalier -- the official mascot of the University of Virginia.
- Cayenne -- a costumed chili pepper for the Ragin' Cajuns of Louisiana-Lafayette.
- Cecil the Sagehen -- the vicious winged mascot of Pomona College and Pitzer College
- Cecil the Crusader -- North Greenville University
- Centennial Jay -- University of Kansas
- Champ -- the costumed Bulldog mascot of Louisiana Tech University and the costumed Bobcat of Montana State University and the live Bulldog mascot of the University of Minnesota Duluth
- Champ the Husky -- the Husky mascot of University of Southern Maine
- Chaparral -- College of DuPage
- Charlie Cardinal -- the cardinal mascot of Ball State University.
- Charlie the Coyote -- University of South Dakota
- Charlie T. Cougar -- Concordia University Chicago The "T" stands for "the."
- Charlie Oredigger -- Montana Tech
- Chauncey -- costumed mascot of Coastal Carolina Chanticleers.
- Chauncey -- beaver mascot of Champlain College.
- Chester -- a costumed male lion, a mascot for Widener University (PA).
- Chief Illiniwek -- the official symbol of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Fighting Illini, retired on February 21, 2007
- Chief Osceola and his horse Renegade -- the official symbols of the Florida State Seminoles.
- Chip -- the costumed buffalo mascot of the University of Colorado
- Chompers -- the costumed alligator mascot of Allegheny College
- Clash the Titan -- the costume titan mascot of the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Clawed Z. Eagle -- the costumed eagle of American University
- Clutch -- the costumed mountain hawk of Lehigh University
- Clyde The Cougar -- the costumed cougar mascot of the College of Charleston.
- Cocky -- the costumed mascot of the Jacksonville State University Gamecocks
- Cocky -- the costumed mascot of the South Carolina Gamecocks
- Cody -- the cougar mascot of Columbus State University
- The Colonel -- the costumed mascot of the Eastern Kentucky University Colonels and Lady Colonels
- Colonel Ebirt -- the former mascot of the College of William & Mary Tribe. The name "Ebirt" is "Tribe" spelled backwards and is a green blob dressed in colonial garb.
- Colonel Rock -- a live bulldog mascot, one of two official mascots for Western Illinois University.
- Colonel Tillou -- the official costumed mascot of Nicholls State University.
- Cool E. Cougar -- cougar mascot for the College of Alameda commonly goes by Coolie. The "E" stands for education.
- Corky -- the cardinal costumed mascot of Concordia University Ann Arbor
- Corky -- the hornet costumed mascot of Emporia State University
- Cosmo -- the costumed cougar mascot of Brigham Young.
- Cowboy Joe -- the live Shetland pony mascot of the University of Wyoming.
- The Crusader -- the official mascot of the Valparaiso Crusaders of Valparaiso University.
- The Crusader -- the official mascot of the Evangel Crusaders of Evangel University.
- Cubby -- the second mascot of Brown University. It is a young, hat wearing bear appealing to young children.
- Cy the Cardinal -- the costumed cardinal that serves as the mascot of the Iowa State Cyclones
- Curtiss the Warhawk -- the costumed bird of prey that serves as the mascot of Auburn University at Montgomery
- Cutlass T. Crusader -- or "Cuttie", the costumed and cartooned lion mascot of Clarke University in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Cyrus -- the costumed kilt-clad mascot of the Presbyterian College Blue Hose
- The Panther -- the athletic mascot of Middlebury College, whose 31 varsity teams are known as the Middlebury Panthers.
- Patrick the Patriot -- the costumed mascot of Dallas Baptist University, Patriots.
- Paws -- official costumed mascot of the Western Carolina University Catamounts.
- Paws -- mascot of Northeastern University Huskies.
- Paydirt Pete -- a costumed student who serves as a mascot for the University of Texas at El Paso Miners.
- Pedey -- The mascot of the Mesalands Community College Stampede
- PeeDee the Pirate -- a costumed student who serves as mascot for East Carolina University
- Pegasus and the UCF Knight -- a live white Andalusian stallion that charges on the field at the beginning of games with the Knight as a rider for the University of Central Florida
- Peruna -- A Shetland pony who represents the Southern Methodist University Mustangs
- Pete & Penny -- two emperor penguins dressed in scarfs and stocking caps for Youngstown State University
- Peter the Anteater -- the mascot based on the "ZOT!"-emitting animal from the comic strip B.C., at the University of California Irvine since 1965
- Pete the Panther -- a costumed student who serves as a mascot for the Florida Tech Panthers.
- Petey Penmen -- the costumed mascot of Southern New Hampshire University.
- Petey the Stormy Petrel -- the costumed mascot of Oglethorpe University 
- Philip D. Tiger -- The greyish yellow Bengal tiger in a blue and white basketball jersey of St. Philip's College. He is mainly on the walls and in promotional pictures of St. Philip's College. The D. stands for "Da" as in the word "the".
- Phoenix -- Florida Polytechnic University, Olin College, the costumed mascot of Elon University (formerly the Fightin'Christians), The University of Chicago (nickname the Maroons), University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Fighting Phoenix, and Swarthmore College
- Pioneers - the mascot of Grinnell College, Iowa
- Pioneer Pete -- a costumed student who serves as mascot of California State University, East Bay (Hayward, California)
- Pirate -- the mascot of the Seton Hall Pirates at Seton Hall & also Hampton University's nickname of their athletic department and mascot.
- Pistol Pete -- a costumed student who serves as mascot of the Oklahoma State Cowboys as well as the costumed mascots of the University of Wyoming and New Mexico State University.
- Play -- one of the two costumed tiger mascots of Texas Southern University.
- Polar Bear -- the mascot of Bowdoin College, Ohio Northern University and the University of Alaska Fairbanks (where it is also known as Nanook).
- Pork Chop -- the kid-sized junior Razorback mascot of the University of Arkansas
- Porky -- The javelina mascot of Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Kingsville
- Porterhouse -- live Bulldog mascot of Drake University.
- Pouncer -- the costumed tiger mascot of University of Memphis.
- Pounce the Panther -- the mascot of Georgia State University. It is also the official Panther mascot of Purdue University North Central since 2003.
- Pounce Panther -- the mascot of the Milwaukee Panthers.
- Predator -- owl mascot of Bryn Mawr College, and the symbol of Athena.
- Power Cat -- the tiger mascot of the University of the Pacific
- Prospector Pete -- the inflated balloon mascot of Long Beach State
- Prowler -- the costumed tiger mascot of Colorado College
- Prowler -- the costumed panther mascot of High Point University
- Purple Cow -- the gold-spotted mascot of Williams College
- Puddles -- The name of the University of Oregon former live duck mascot. Unofficial name of The Duck.
- Purple Knight -- The staff carrying Purple Knight is the mascot of Saint Michael's College
- Puckman -- the animated hard-hat wearing walking hockey puck mascot of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Purdue Pete -- costumed mascot of Purdue University
- The Saluki Dog -- live animal mascot of the Southern Illinois Salukis
- Sam the Minuteman -- Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen
- Sammy D. Eagle -- official costumed mascot of University of Mary Washington
- Sammie Seminole -- The athletic logo for The Florida State University
- Sammy Seahawk -- of UNC Wilmington
- Sammy Spartan -- of San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- Sammy the Seagull -- of Salisbury University
- Sammy the Owl -- of Rice University
- Sammy the Slug -- a banana slug is the mascot of UC Santa Cruz. Sammy was named Reader's Digest best college mascot for 2004.
- Sammy and Samantha Bearkat -- mascots of Sam Houston State University.
- Saints -- Saint Bernard dog Emmanuel College (Massachusetts), Siena College (New York).
- The Scarlet Knight -- of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Scarlet Hawk -- of Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago.
- Scarlet -- of Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Red Wolves accompanies the official mascot "Howl".
- Scorch -- The official mascot of Minnesota State University, Moorhead.
- Scorch -- The official mascot of Southeastern University (Florida).
- Scrappy -- The owl mascot of Kennesaw State University
- Scrappy -- the eagle mascot of the North Texas Mean Green
- Scrappy -- The costumed mockingbird mascot of the Chattanooga Mocs of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Scratch -- a student in wildcat costume who is one of three official mascots of the University of Kentucky, two of which attend games. Scratch is a more child-friendly version of "The Wildcat", the other mascot that attends games.
- Screech A. Eagle -- official mascot of Northwestern College (Minnesota)
- Screech the Owl -- mascot of William Woods University
- Scottie -- the scottie dog mascot of Agnes Scott College.
- Scotty -- the costumed kilt-clad mascot of Alma College.
- Scotty the Scottie Dog -- The Scottish terrier official mascot of Carnegie Mellon University.
- Scotty Highlander -- A tartan clad highlander bear representing UC Riverside.
- Scrotie -- of the Rhode Island School of Design
- Sebastian the Ibis -- mascot of the Miami Hurricanes. The Florida ibis according to folklore is the last bird to leave the area before a hurricane and the first bird to come back after the storm. "Sebastian" once carried a corn-cob pipe in its beak.
- Seymour D'Campus -- costumed mascot of Southern Miss Golden Eagles
- Shadow -- costumed mascot of Monmouth University (NJ).
- The Shark -- mascot of UNLV. While the school's teams are named the Rebels (Runnin' Rebels for men's basketball only) the mascot is a shark in honor of former men's basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian nicknamed "The Shark".
- Shasta -- the mascot of the University of Houston's Houston Cougars -- a male and a female costumed cougar, as well as a live, sponsored cougar enclosure at the Houston Zoo.
- Shooter -- The second generation red fox mascot for Marist College.
- Sir Big Spur -- a live rooster at the University of South Carolina since 2006
- Sir Lance-a-lute -- mascot of Pacific Lutheran University 
- Sir Paladin -- the costumed mascot of Furman University
- Skitch -- Sasquatch (Bigfoot) mascot of Community Colleges of Spokane
- Skully -- giant red parrot sidekick of the official "Marauder" mascot of Millersville University
- Skully -- Unofficial mascot of the East Carolina Pirates
- Smokey -- a live bluetick coonhound, the official mascot for the Tennessee Volunteers. The name is also applied to the costumed mascot.
- Sooner -- one of the two white ponies of the University of Oklahoma that pulls the Sooner Schooner (the other pony's name is Boomer). There is both a live pony and costumed mascot.
- Sooner Schooner -- a scale replica of a Conestoga wagon pulled by two ponies and driven by the RUF/NEKS of the University of Oklahoma.
- Southpaw -- a costumed jaguar of the University of South Alabama.
- Sparky the Sun Devil -- the maroon and gold devil mascot of the Arizona State Sun Devils
- Sparky -- the eagle mascot of the Liberty University Flames. The name also applies to the dragon mascot of the Illinois-Chicago Flames.
- Sparty -- the mascot of Michigan State University, a comical (and extremely buff) representation of a Spartan hoplite soldier clad in green with an elongated head.
- Speedy the Geoduck -- mascot of Evergreen State College (Washington)
- Spike -- the name given to several costume Bulldog mascots including Gonzaga , Samford , The Citadel and Drake, as well as the inflatably costumed mascot of the University of Georgia
- Spike and Simone -- The two Bulldog mascots of Truman State University.
- The Stag -- the costumed mascot of Fairfield University.
- The Stanford Tree -- a dancing conifer of indeterminate species official mascot of Stanford Band unofficial mascot of Stanford University.
- Stanley the Stag -- the costumed mascot for the men's teams of the combined athletic program of Harvey Mudd, Scripps, and Claremont McKenna colleges.
- The Statesman -- the official mascot of Delta State University.
- Stella -- The live owl mascot of Temple University
- Stertorous "Tor" Thunder -- The costumed mascot of Wheaton College (Illinois)
- Stevie Pointer -- The mascot of the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point.
- Sting -- the costumed mascot of Black Hills State University
- Stomper -- the costumed mascot of the Minnesota State University - Mankato Mavericks.
- Storm -- tiger mascot for Trine University Thunder, first introduced in 2010.
- Stormy -- the cyclonic mascot of Lake Erie College, introduced in 1994.
- Stormin' Normin' -- the mascot of the University of New England Nor'easters.
- Sunny the Sunbird -- mascot of FPU
- Superfrog -- the costumed horned frog mascot of TCU
- Sue E. Pig -- The female Razorback mascot of the University of Arkansas.
- Swoop -- the costumed mascot of the University of Utah Utes. "Swoop" is a red-tailed hawk, which is a bird native to the state of Utah.
- Swoop -- the costumed mascot of Eastern Washington University and Emory University- both are eagles.
- Swoop -- the costumed mascot of the Eastern Michigan University Eagles. "Swoop" is a bald eagle whose distinguishing characteristic is his fighting stance where he tends to poke his chest out in pure confidence.
- Swoop the RedHawk -- the costumed mascot of Miami University.
- Sycamore Sam -- the happy forest animal costume of no particular species but looks like a blue fox or dog; mascot of the Indiana State Sycamores.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u "Animal, Vegetable, Mascot", New York Times, November 2, 2008
- ^ Bosslett, Lindsay. "Mascot Watch". The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved .
- ^ "Rock Valley College Golden Eagles - Arvee the Golden Eagle". rvcsports.com. Retrieved .
- ^ "The Shorthorn -- Mascot named Blaze".
- ^ "The UT Arlington Mascot". Archived from the original on 2008-02-28.
- ^ "Bruiser the Bruin". Belmont Bruins. Retrieved 2017.
- ^ Baldwin, Diana (August 19, 2010). "Oklahoma College senior loves horsin' around as UCO's mascot". The Oklahoman. Oklahoma City. Retrieved 2013.
- ^ "THE OREGON DUCK". O. University of Oregon Athletics. Retrieved 2017.
- ^ http://www.izaak.unh.edu/archives/history/mascot/costume.shtml
- ^ "Meet Herm!". Eastern Mennonite University. Retrieved .
- ^ http://hub.jhu.edu/2013/11/15/blue-jay-named-jay
- ^ morjc-17 (2013-09-06). "Rhodes Celebrates New Mascot". Rhodes College. Retrieved .
- ^ http://cmsdev2.cse.edu/athletics/program-overview/quick-facts.dot
- ^ "Panther Mascot -- Athletics -- Purdue North Central". Archived from the original on 2008-03-23.
- ^ "MSU Student Alumni Foundation - Sparty Mascot Program". Archived from the original on 2008-03-17.
- ^ Neil, Randy L.; Hart, Elaine (1986). The Official Cheerleader's Handbook (Revised Fireside Edition 1986 ed.). Simon & Schuster. ISBN 0-671-61210-7.
- ^ "Mascot revamped but still 'The Tiger' - The Daily Princetonian".
- ^ "NC State's Live Mascot "Tuffy"". Gopack.com. Retrieved 2010.
- ^ Seaton, Jake (September 17, 2010). "NC State Tries Out Live Wolf-Like Mascot With Tuffy". NBC17.com. Retrieved 2010.
- ^ Rowan mascot has a new name
- ^ YoUDee
- Complete List of American Colleges and Universities; showing mascot, conference, affiliation, location, and year established.
- Mascot.net College mascot resource
- USAToday lists various mascot facts
- College football's 12 coolest mascots - 1. Ralphie the Buffalo (Colorado), 2. Uga (Georgia), 3. Chief Osceola (Florida State), 4. Mike the Tiger (LSU), 5. War Eagle (Auburn), 6. Stanford Tree, 7. Bevo (Texas), 8. The Mountaineer (West Virginia), 9. The Masked Rider (Texas Tech), 10. Sparty (Michigan State), 11. The Leprechaun (Notre Dame), 12. The Fighting Duck (Oregon). FoxSports.com. Retrieved 2010-09-01.