Browse the List of Sculpture Parks below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of Sculpture Parks
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of Sculpture Parks
This is a list of sculpture parks, by country.
- More sculpture parks in China--listed on Birkbeck, University of London page You can add them in this section.
Malampuzha Dam garden, Kerala
The Sculpture Park at Madhavendra Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur
Sengkang Sculpture Park
The urban Sculpture garden Artpark
Österreichischer Skulpturenpark (Austrian Sculpture Park), sculpture park with outdoor sculptures of contemporary Austrian and international artists in Unterpremstätten, 7 km south of the Styrian capital Graz
Klaus Müller-Klug, Quader mit Lichthof Granit
, 2,50 m, Skulpturengarten Damnatz
, at the Skulpturengarten Damnatz
- Memento Park (Szoborpark), statue park in the outskirts of Budapest, which houses the statues from Communist times which are "no longer required"
- Chianti Sculpture Park, Tuscany, about 7 miles (11 km) north of Siena. Over a wooded area of 32 acres (13 ha), the Parco sculture del Chianti is a collection of site-specific sculptures and installations created by artists from over 25 countries.
- Parco della scultura di Castelbuono di Bevagna
- Collezione Gori - Fattoria di Celle, Santomato di Pistoia
- Parco Scultura La Palomba, Matera
La Arboleda, Zona Minera. Bizkaia - Basque Country
- Meatzalde Goikoa Parke], La Arboleda, Bizkaia. The first exhibition open space dedicated to the sculpture in the Basque Country. Near the Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao.
- Parcart, 17244 Cassà de la Selva, Province of Girona. This sculpture park was founded by Jaume Roser in 2003. It has more than 300 sculptures by different artists.
- Artparks Sculpture Park, in Guernsey and elsewhere in the UK
- Barbara Hepworth Museum, in St Ives, Cornwall, south-west England, preserves Barbara Hepworth's studio and garden much as they were when she lived and worked there
- Broomhill Sculpture Gardens, in Muddiford, Barnstaple, North Devon, south-west England. A collection of over 300 sculptures sited in 15 acres of woodland garden and river meadow.
- Cass Sculpture Foundation, West Sussex, England
- Chatsworth House in Derbyshire. While not a sculpture park as such, the owners of Chatsworth, the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, have collected and commissioned sculpture to be permanently sited on the estate. These include works by Barry Flanagan, Elisabeth Frink, and William Turnbull in the garden, and commissions by artists Tim Harrisson, David Nash, Allen Jones, Nigel Ross and Alison Crowther in the 1,000-acre (400 ha) park designed by Capability Brown. Since 2006 Chatsworth has hosted 'Beyond Limits', a modern and contemporary sculpture exhibition in the gardens, in conjunction with Sotheby's auction house. This landmark selling exhibition takes place during the months of September and October, annually.
- Churt, Surrey is home to The Sculpture Park, an exhibition located in an arboretum and water garden.
- Forest of Dean Sculpture Trail in the Forest of Dean in the county of Gloucestershire, England; links several different site-specific sculptures commissioned for the forest
- Wyndcliffe Court Sculpture Garden, two exhibitions throughout the year, Spring and Summer with an ever-changing exhibit.
- Grizedale Forest sculpture trail
- Irwell Sculpture Trail, the largest public art scheme in the United Kingdom, commissioning regional, national and international artists. It follows a well established 30-mile (48 km) footpath stretching from Salford Quays through Bury into Rossendale and up to the Pennines above Bacup.
- Jupiter Artland, near Edinburgh
- Tout Quarry Sculpture Park, Isle of Portland, Dorset, the first sculpture park in a quarry in the UK. Started in 1983 by the Portland Sculpture and Quarry Trust. Includes the work "Still Falling" by Antony Gormley. Tout Quarry is an international venue for a yearly programme of stone carving and sculpture courses that teach skills in direct carving, lettercutting, relief carving and architectural detail. Tout Quarry is also a creative and educational resource for visitors, schools, colleges and universities who come to learn about stone through the Portland Sculpture and Quarry Trust.
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park, West Yorkshire, England
- Boreal Sculpture Garden, St Johns, Newfoundland
- Canadian Centre for Architecture, museum and research centre in Montreal, Quebec. The architect Phyllis Lambert is the founder and director.
- Jean Drapeau Park outdoor sculptures in Montreal, Quebec.
- René Lévesque Park sculpture park in Montreal, Quebec.
- Jeffrey Rubinoff Sculpture Park, Hornby Island, British Columbia
- Jock Hildebrand Sculpture Park, outdoor sculpture garden in Westbank, British Columbia
- Toronto Sculpture Garden
- Windsor Sculpture Park (formerly Odette Sculpture Park), Windsor, Ontario
- Animaland Park, defunct sculpture garden and amusement park in New Brunswick
- Sedona Arts Center Sculpture Garden, Sedona
- Tempe Arts Center and Sculpture Park, Tempe
- Alene Dunlop Smith Garden, Tucson
- (The Mary and Harry) Blanchard Sculpture Garden, Santa Cruz
- Desert Christ Park, Yucca Valley
- (Robert) Gumbiner Sculpture and Events Garden, Long Beach
- (May S.) Marcy Sculpture Court and Garden, San Diego
- Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden,UCLA, Los Angeles
- New Guinea Sculpture Garden at Stanford, Stanford
- Outdoor Art at Stanford University, Stanford
- Queen Califia's Magical Circle, Escondido
- Norton Simon Museum Sculpture Garden, Pasadena
- Roseville Sculpture Park, Roseville
- Runnymede Sculpture Farm, Woodside
- (Fran and Ray) Stark Sculpture Garden, Los Angeles
- Wildwood Farm Sculpture Garden Kenwood
District of Columbia
- Barrington Library Sculpture Garden, Barrington
- Chicago Art Institute, Chicago
- Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art Sculpture Garden, Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry Front Lawn, Chicago
- Navy Pier Walk, Chicago
- Wood Street Gallery and Sculpture Garden, Chicago
- Oakton Sculpture Park, Des Plaines
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, Mount Vernon
- Farnsworth House, Plano
- Chicago Athenaeum's International Sculpture Park, Schaumburg
- Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park, Skokie
- St. Charles Park District, St. Charles
- Nathan Manilow Sculpture Park, University Park
- Wandell Sculpture Garden, Urbana
- Iowa State University Collection, Ames
- Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines
- John and Mary Pappajohn Sculpture Park, Des Moines
- Johnson Community College Sculpture Collection, Overland Park
- Martin H. Bush Outdoor Sculpture Collection, Wichita
- Chauvin Sculpture Garden, Chauvin
- Neill Corporation Sculpture Gardens, Hammond
- Sydney & Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden, New Orleans
- Sculpture at Quiet Waters Park, Annapolis
- Baltimore Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, Baltimore
- Bufano Sculpture Garden, Baltimore
- Janet and Allen Wurtzburger and Ryda and Robert H. Levi Sculpture Gardens, Baltimore
- Annmarie Garden, Dowell
- Strathmore Sculpture Garden, North Bethesda
- Arts on the Point, Boston
- Forest Hills Trust, Boston
- Cambridge Arts Council, Cambridge
- List Visual Arts Center (MIT campus), Cambridge
- DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park, Lincoln
- Somerby's Landing Sculpture Park, Newburyport
- Mass MOCA, North Adams
- Butler Sculpture Park, Sheffield
- Dr. Seuss Memorial, sculpture garden located at the Quadrangle in Springfield
- Turn Park Art Space, West Stockbridge
- General Mills Art Collection Sculpture Program, Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, Minneapolis, an 11-acre (45,000 m2) park near the Walker Art Center
- Western Sculpture Park, Saint Paul
- North High Bridge Sculpture Garden & Park, Saint Paul
- Franconia Sculpture Park, Shafer
- Caponi Art Park and Learning Center], Eagan, a 60-acre (240,000 m2) wooded sculpture garden and performance space
- Carhenge near Alliance
- Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery and Sculpture Garden at UNL, Lincoln
- Prairie Peace Park, Lincoln
- Clifton Municipal Sculpture Park, Clifton
- Quietude Garden Gallery, East Brunswick
- Grounds For Sculpture, Hamilton Township, a 35-acre (140,000 m2) garden and museum founded by J. Seward Johnson, Jr., grandson of Johnson & Johnson founder Robert Wood Johnson
- Newark Museum Sculpture Garden, Newark
- Burlington County College Sculpture Park, Pemberton
- John B. Putnam, Jr., Memorial Collection, Princeton
- Ironstone Sculpture Garden, Woodstown
- Albuquerque Museum Sculpture Garden,Albuquerque
- Phil & Olga Eaton Sculpture Garden, Albuquerque
- Lightning Field, Corrales
- El Ancon Sculpture Park, Ribera
- Lumina Sculpture Garden, Taos
- Shidoni Gallery and Sculpture Garden, Tesuque
- Griffis Sculpture Park, Ashford Hollow
- Circle Museum, Austerlitz
- Dia:Beacon, Beacon, NY
- Sculpture Park at Pratt Institute, Brooklyn
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo
- Stone Quarry Hill Art Park, Cazenovia
- LongHouse Reserve, East Hampton
- Art Omi, Ghent
- The Fields Sculpture Park, Ghent
- Hofstra University Sculpture Garden, Hempstead
- The C Lyon Sculpture Garden, Horseheads
- The Solo Sculpture Garden by The C Lyon, Horseheads
- Bradford Graves Sculpture Park, Kerhonkson
- PS-1 Contemporary Art Center/NYMMA, Long Island City
- Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum, Long Island City
- Socrates Sculpture Park, Long Island City
- Sculpture Center, Long Island City
- Battery Park City Outdoor Sculptures, Manhattan
- Central Park Conservancy Sculpture Tour, Manhattan
- The Cloisters, Manhattan
- DIA Foundation, Manhattan
- Iris & Gerald Cantor Roof Garden, Manhattan
- Louise Nevelson Plaza, Manhattan
- MoMA Abbey Aldrich Rockefeller Sculpture Garden, Manhattan
- Morgan Library & Museum, Manhattan
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Living Memorial to the Holocaust, Manhattan
- Studio Museum in Harlem Sculpture Garden, Manhattan
- Storm King Art Center, Mountainville, a "sculpture landscape"
- Kykuit Gardens, North Tarrytown
- André Emmerich Top Gallant Farm, Pawling
- Plattsburgh Sculpture Park at the State University of New York, Plattsburgh
- Buckhorn, Pound Ridge
- Donald M. Kendall Sculpture Gardens at PepsiCo Headquarters, Purchase
- Neuberger Museum of Art and Sculpture Garden, Purchase
- Rocky Point Park and Preserve, Rocky Point
- Nassau County Museum of Art and Sculpture, Roslyn Harbor
- Salem Art Works (SAW), Salem
- OPUS 40, Saugerties
- Taconic Sculpture Park, Spencertown
- Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse
- Sculpture Space, Utica
- Pacem in Terris, Warwick
- Adirondack - Sacandaga River Sculpture Park, Wells
- Outdoor Sculpture in the University of Cincinnati Fine Arts Collection, Cincinnati
- Rosenthal Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati
- The Sculpture Center, Cleveland
- Columbus Museum of Art Sculpture Park, Columbus
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Hamilton
- Rio Grande Sculpture Park, Rio Grande
- Georgia and David K. Welles Sculpture Garden, Toledo
- Evan H. Roberts Sculpture Mall, Portland
- Phillip and Muriel Berman Sculpture Park, Allentown
- Rhoneymeade Arboretum and Sculpture Garden, Centre Hall
- Kentuck Knob, Chalkhill
- Lookout Sculpture Park, Damascus
- Patricia D. Pfundt Sculpture Garden, Doylestown
- Abington Art Center Sculpture Garden, Jenkintown
- James Wolf Sculpture Trail, Johnstown
- Drexel University, Philadelphia
- Fairmount Park / International Sculpture Garden, Philadelphia
- Madeline K. Butcher Sculpture Garden and the Morris Arboretum, Philadelphia
- Pittston Susquehanna River Sculpture Park, Pittston
- Sculpture Garden of the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, San Juan
- Hunter Museum of American Art Sculpture Garden, Chattanooga
- River Gallery Sculpture Garden, Chattanooga
- Carell Woodland Sculpture Trail (Cheekwood), Nashville
- Sculpture Fields at Montague Park Chattanooga
The Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden in Houston
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum, Austin
- Huntington Sculpture Foundation, Coupland
- Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas
- Meadows Museum Sculpture Plaza, Dallas
- Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas
- NorthPark Center, Dallas
- Rachofsky House, Dallas
- Texas Sculpture Garden, Frisco
- Blossom Street Gallery & Sculpture Garden, Houston
- Buffalo Bayou Artpark, Houston
- James Turrell's Skyspace, Houston
- Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden, Houston
- The Menil Collection, Houston
- Rothko Chapel & Sculpture Reflection Pool, Houston
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory, Houston
- Benini Foundation and Sculpture Ranch, Johnson City
- Liberty Hill International Sculpture Park, Liberty Hill
- Chinati Foundation, Marfa
- McNay Art Museum, San Antonio
- San Antonio Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, San Antonio
- ^ "Kirstenbosch NBG: Sculpture Garden". sanbi.org. May 28, 2013. Archived from the original on April 15, 2014. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ CC.jl.gov.cn] (in Chinese)
- ^ En.changchun.gov.cn
- ^ En.changchun.gov.cn
- ^ a b c "China -- International Directory of Sculpture Parks & Gardens. Birkbeck, University of London". bbk.ac.uk. 2010-02-01. Retrieved .
- ^ "The World's Largest Urban Sculpture Park: A Guide". community.travelchinaguide.com. 2006-09-25. Retrieved .
- ^ CCFAO.com.cn (Web Archive)
- ^ "The Official English Website of Changchun City, China" (in Chinese). zjrc.changchun.jl.cn. Retrieved .
- ^ "The Official English Website of Changchun City, China" (in Chinese). 2007.changchun.jl.cn. Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved .
- ^ "The Official English Website of Changchun City, China" (in Chinese). Zjrc.changchun.jl.cn. Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved .
- ^ Google cache page 1, page 4 when offline.)
- ^ "Zobon City Sculpture Garden, Pudong Shanghai, China - Archiplanet". www.archiplanet.org. Retrieved .
- ^ "Birckbeck". Bbk.ac.uk. 2010-02-01. Retrieved .
- ^ https://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/28/travel/naoshima-japan-an-unlikely-island-as-art-attraction.html?_r=0
- ^ "Cihu Sculpture Memorial Park". Archived from the original on 2014-11-20. Retrieved 2014.
- ^ "Museum-joanneum.at". Museum-joanneum.at. Retrieved .
- ^ "Skulpturengartendamnatz.de". Skulpturengartendamnatz.de. Retrieved .
- ^ "Victoriasway.eu". Victoriasway.eu. Retrieved .
- ^ "chiantisculpturepark.it". chiantisculpturepark.it. Retrieved .
- ^ it:Parco sculture del Chianti
- ^ http://www.prolococantalupocastelbuono.com/default2.asp?active_page_id=264&language=ITA
- ^ http://www.goricoll.it
- ^ http://www.basilicatanet.com/ita/web/nav.asp?nav=parcosculturalapalomba
- ^ "Barbara Hepworth Drawings Displayed in Major Wakefield Exhibition - ArtLyst". Artlyst. Retrieved 2012.
The studio was designated the Barbara Hepworth Museum in the following year and, on coming under the Tate's aegis in 1980, secured an unrivalled collection of her work for the Gallery.
- ^ "The Cass Sculpture Foundation". Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 2012.
Since 1992, the Cass Sculpture Foundation has commissioned over 400 new monumental sculptures from emerging and established British sculptors. There are currently over 80 works on display in the 26-acre grounds of the charity at Goodwood, West Sussex.
- ^ https://www.thesculpturepark.com/
- ^ The Irwell Sculpture Trail is not strictly a park, since it is defined by a trail.
- ^ "International Directory of Sculpture Parks canada". www.artnut.com. Retrieved .
- ^ Included because architecture may also be viewed as sculpture in its widest sense
- ^ "Jockhildebrand.com". Jockhildebrand.com. Retrieved .
- ^ "Mexico -- International Directory of Sculpture Parks & Gardens. Birkbeck, University of London". www.bbk.ac.uk. Retrieved .
- ^ "Murphy Sculpture Garden - Collections - Hammer Museum". Hammer.ucla.edu. Archived from the original on 2010-07-20. Retrieved .
- ^ "Albuquerque Museum Sculpture Garden". cabq.gov.
- ^ "Lyonssculpturepark.com.au". Lyonssculpturepark.com.au. 2017-11-24. Retrieved .
- ^ "Art in Landscape, by Harijs Piekains". National Gallery of Australia. Retrieved .
- ^ "Fiona Hall's fern garden, by Harijs Piekains". National Gallery of Australia. Archived from the original on 2007-07-07. Retrieved .
- ^ a b c Arbuckle, Alex Q. (August 29, 1989). "Hacienda Nápoles: What do you buy the drug lord who has everything? A zoo".
- Blázquez Abascal, Jimena; Valeria Varas; and Raúl Rispa. (2006). Sculpture Parks in Europe: A Guide to Art and Nature. Basel; Boston: Birkhäuser Architecture. ISBN 978-3764376253.
- Cigola, Francesca. (2013). Art Parks: A Tour of America's Sculpture Parks and Gardens. New York: Princeton Architectural Press. ISBN 978-1616891299.
- Harper, Glenn; and Twylene Moyer, eds. (2008). Landscapes for Art: Contemporary Sculpture Parks. Hamilton, NJ: ISC Press; and Seattle: University of Washington Press. ISBN 978-0295988610.
- McCarthy, Jane; and Laurily Keir Epstein. (1996). A Guide to the Sculpture Parks and Gardens of America. New York: Michael Kesend. ISBN 978-0935576511.
- St?pnik, Ma?gorzata; Modernist sculpture parks and their ideological contexts - on the basis of the oeuvres by Gustav Vigeland, Bernhard Hoetger and Einar Jónsson, ,,The Polish Journal of Aesthetics", No 47 (4/2017), pp. 143-169. e-ISSN 2353-723X / p-ISSN 1643-1243