Browse the List of Studio Potters below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of Studio Potters
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of Studio Potters
A studio potter is one who is a modern artist or artisan, who either works alone or in a small group, producing unique items of pottery in small quantities, typically with all stages of manufacture carried out by themselves.Studio pottery includes functional wares such as tableware, cookware and non-functional wares such as sculpture. Studio potters can be referred to as ceramic artists, ceramists, ceramicists or as an artist who uses clay as a medium.
Notable Australian studio potters
Notable British studio potters
Notable Canadian studio potters
Notable Dutch studio potters
Notable Hungarian studio potters
Notable Japanese studio potters
Notable New Zealand studio potters
Notable US studio potters
- ^ Emmanuel Cooper, Ten Thousand Years of Pottery. British Museum Press, 2000. ISBN 0-7141-2701-9.
- ^ "Dan Arbeid | The Times". thetimes.co.uk. 2015. Retrieved 2015.
- ^ The Ceramic House: https://ceramichouse.wordpress.com/sandy-brown/, accessdate: May 29, 2016
- ^ https://onlyinludlow.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/marches-pottery/
- ^ John Leach: John Leach, accessdate: May 29, 2016
- ^ The inspiration of Marianne de Trey - necessity and decoration from cloth to clay: VADS: the online resource for visual arts - The inspiration of Marianne de Trey - necessity and decoration from cloth to clay, accessdate: May 29, 2016
- ^ a b c d e f g American Museum of Ceramic Art (2013). Common Ground: Ceramics in Southern California, 1945-1975. Pomona, California: American Museum of Ceramic Art. pp. 200-204. ISBN 978-0981672854.
- ^ "Harvey S. Sadow". Welcome to the White House Collection of American Crafts. Smithsonian American Art Museum. Retrieved 2016.
- ^ "Finding Aid to the Robert Sperry Papers". Archives of American Art. Smithsonian Institution. Retrieved 2014.