List Of Topics Related To Public Relations And Propaganda
Browse the List of Topics Related To Public Relations and Propaganda below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of Topics Related To Public Relations and Propaganda
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of Topics Related To Public Relations and Propaganda
The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to public relations:
Public relations practice of managing the spread of information between an individual or an organization (such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and the public.
Nature of public relations
Public relations can be described as all of the following:
- Academic discipline - branch of knowledge that is taught and researched at the college or university level. Disciplines are defined (in part), and recognized by the academic journals in which research is published, and the learned societies and academic departments or faculties to which their practitioners belong.
- Communication - activity of conveying information
- Marketing - process which creates, communicates, and delivers value to the customer, and maintains the relationship with customers.
Essence of public relations
- To create and sustain "shared meaning" or "common understanding" - NB this may be and usually is different from "shared beliefs"
- Propaganda: the general propagation of information for a specific purpose
- Psychological warfare:
- Public relations: techniques used to influence the publics' perception of an organization
- Publicity: PR techniques used to promote a specific product or brand
Public relations methods and approaches
Theory of public relations
History of public relations
Historical uses of propaganda
World War II
Campaigns and events
Public relations organizations
Public relations media
- "Al Fateh"
- America's Army, video game produced by the U.S. government with the stated aim of encouraging players to become interested in joining the U.S. Army.
Works about public relations and propaganda