Get Marshall Cavendish essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Marshall Cavendish discussion
. Add Marshall Cavendish
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Marshall Cavendish is a subsidiary company of Times Publishing Group, the printing and publishing subsidiary of Singapore-based conglomerate Fraser and Neave (which in turn currently owned by ThaiBev) and at present is a publisher of books, business directories and magazines. Marshall Cavendish was established in the United Kingdom in 1968 by Norman Marshall and Patrick Cavendish. Times Publishing Group acquired it in 1980.
In 2011, Amazon Publishing acquired over 450 titles of Marshall Cavendish's US Children's trade books business, Marshall Cavendish Children's Books (MCCB). In 2013, Roger Rosen of Rosen Publishing acquired Marshall Cavendish's US Children's library books business.
- Science Spy
- History of the Second World War - published in 96 weekly parts - 1973 - 95 cents a magazine
- Murder Casebook - published in 153 weekly parts - 1989
- Great Artists - 96 parts - first published 1985
- Great Composers and Their Music - 63 parts - first published 1985
- Times Past - 102 parts - published 1987
- Singapore Banking & Financial Services Directory
- Singapore Convention & Exhibition Directory
- Singapore Agri-Food Business Directory
- Directory of Certified Companies in Singapore
- Singapore Biotech Guide
- Singapore MedTech Directory
- Singapore Builders Directory
- Singapore Source Book for Architects, Designers & Building Contractors
- Directory of Singapore Process & Chemicals Industries
- Singapore Specialty Chemicals Guide
- Singapore Electronics Industry Directory
- Singapore Environmental Industry Directory
- Times Business Directory of Singapore
- Singapore Halal Industry Directory
- Singapore Airfreight Directory
- Singapore Maritime Directory
- Singapore Shiprepairing, Shipbuilding & Offshore Industries Directory
- Singapore Sports Guide
Colour Library Books
The now defunct publisher, Colour Library Books Limited of Surrey, produced at least one title the material of which was listed as copyright of Marshall Cavendish.