|Author||Nirmalya Kumar and Jan-Benedict Steenkamp|
|Publisher||Harvard Business School Press|
Private Label Strategy: How to Meet the Store Brand Challenge is a book by Nirmalya Kumar and Jan Benedict Steenkamp. This book describes the strategies for private labels that major retailers are using, and analyses how major national brands can mount a response.
This book presents the latest research on national brand and private label marketing — in a collection of original and highly relevant contributions to the 2018 International Conference on National Brand & Private Label MarketingÂ in Barcelona. It covers a wide range of topics from fields as varied as retailing, marketing, general business, psychology, economics and statistics. Further, the papers address diverse areas of application, including: purchase-decision models, premium private labels, decisions involved in introducing new products, M-commerce, private label adoption, assortment decisions, private label pricing, brand equity and collaborative relationships. The main theme of the 2018 conference was "Building Strong Brands in the Digital Age".Â
Author Frank Aaron Florence went on vacation in 2009. Five years, and 25 countries, later he still hasnât come back to âworkâ.
He isnât some hi-tech billionaire. He is just a regular guy who figured out how to put Amazon to work for him.
When you build a private label FBA business you are outsourcing the shipping, marketing, sales, and payment processing to the one company that does all of those things better than any other company in the world. You essentially become a strategic partner with the most revolutionary company on the 21st century. You can build this business from anywhere in the world.
If you are looking for a get-rich quick book that shows you how to magically manifest millions of dollars, this book isnât for you.
But, if you are an entrepreneur looking for a great business that allows you the flexibility to live your life on your terms, Florence has the perfect system for you. The tips and strategies in this book could be selling for $50 or more online. Instead Florence has put his years of experience together in this easy to follow guide at an affordable price.
Order your copy now and get started building your future.
Praise for Frank Aaron Florence:
"I've earned hundreds of thousands of dollars selling products on Amazon and I myself have 5 Kindle books on the subject here on Amazon.com. Frank Florence (author of the book you're considering) was a MAJOR influence on me when I was just getting started. He really has all this nailed down to a science, as he's studied and executed basically every profit-making tactic there is to know. HIGHLY recommended."
Jordan B. Malik, Best Selling Author of 6 Books About Selling on Amazon and EBay
"He is also truthful enough to let any reader know that building this type of business takes time and effort, but by following his guide it can lead to great success."
Frank Aaron Florence is the author of six books about creating businesses that can be run form anywhere in the world. He is a believer in working hard and smart. He currently lives in Budapest as he continues his five-year vacation funded by his online businesses.
2. All About Your PLR License
- Here's the bottom line: if I can do this, you most certainly can. Let me show you how..
3. Create Top Quality Info Products
- Your license is the key to driving your business. The simple, essential truth.
4. Seeking Quality Sources
- Consider the possibilities. Penetrate your market niche as a serious online entrepreneur.
5. Stepping It Up With Membership Sites
- Give a man a fish and you've fed him for the day; teach him to fish and you've fed him for life. In this chapter I'll teach you to fish.
6. Maximize Your Potential
- As membership has its privileges, membership sites, on the other hand, are lucrative ventures for the savvy PLR entrepreneur.
7. Beef Up Your Product Value
- This simple tactic will open the flood gates of wealth through strategic PLR utilization
8. Build Your List
- Enhance all you do with great PLR content. Increase the value of all your business products.
9. Building Websites
- Know the power of email through potent PLR.
And Much, Much More
- Build websites faster and more abundantly with PLR. The more sites promoting your business and products, the more sales.
If you want to instantly exploit proven money-making strategies that will virtually eliminate your start-up costs, while pushing you into some of the Internet's most profitable niches, then YOU NEED A COPY OF...
- "Riding the Amazon River," "Other Venues and Markets," "Promotion," and "Resources."