Get Song Album essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Song Album discussion
. Add Song Album
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
This article does not cite any sources
. (February 2007)
Song is the third and final album of Lullaby for the Working Class. It was released October 19, 1999 on Bar/None Records.
- "Expand, Contract"
- "Inherent Song"
- "Asleep on the Subway"
- "Non Serviam"
- "Sketchings on a Bar Room Napkin"
- "Kitchen Song"
- "Still Life"
- Matt Silcock - accordion
- Katie Swoboda, Liz Schueller - cello
- Eric Medley - clarinet
- A.J. Mogis - bass, piano
- Shane Aspegren - drums, percussion
- Mike Mogis - guitar, pedal steel, hammered dulcimer, banjo, vibraphone
- Erin Wright, Tiffany Kowalski - violin
- Ted Stevens - vocals, guitar
- Amoree Lovell - backing vocals
- Mike Mogis and A.J. Mogis - production, recording, mixing
- Doug Van Sloun - mastering
- A.J. Mogis, Jeff Yarbrough, Pat Oakes, Shane Aspegren, Todd Baechle - photography