Splash Down Waterpark, a waterpark located within Ben Lomond Regional Park in Sudley, Virginia (near Manassas), is operated by the Prince William County Department of Parks and Recreation. The park was built at the location of the Ben Lomond swimming pool, opening in May 1996. Among slides and wading pools, the facility also houses an Olympic-sized swimming pool.
- Five Water Areas
- Zero Depth Beach Area
- Boat Slide, Water Raindrops & Bubblers
- 770 ft. Lazy River
- Children's Area with 4 Water Slides
- Two 4-Story Waterslides
- Two fast Cannonball Slides
- 25 Meter Lap Pool with the hippo
- Log Walks & Lily Pad Walk
- Two Tropical Twister Waterslides
Splash Down Waterpark is the home of the Ben Lomond Flying Ducks Swim Team.