The Trammell Crow Center
, the former headquarters of the Trammell Crow Company before its move to 2100 McKinney Ave
Trammell Crow Company is a real estate development, investment, and property management company. It has been a subsidiary of CBRE Group since 2006.
The company was founded by Trammell Crow in 1948.
In October 2005, the company merged its St. Louis business with that of Krombach Partners, Inc.
In April 2006, the company acquired Brandon Wiant Converse, Ltd., a boutique commercial real estate services firm in Cleveland, Ohio.
In June 2006, the company announced that it would be acquired by CBRE Group.
In 2010, the company moved its headquarters from Trammell Crow Center to 2100 McKinney Ave.
In June 2016, the company acquired 29 acres from the Port of Portland for $7.8 million.
- ^ "Trammell Crow Company and Krombach Partners, Inc. to Combine Businesses in St. Louis; Clients to Benefit from Combined Services of Pre-Eminent National and Local Commercial Real Estate Providers" (Press release). Business Wire. October 5, 2005.
- ^ Caldwell, Heather (April 3, 2006). "Trammell Crow Acquires Boutique Firm in Cleveland". CoStar Group.
- ^ "CB Richard Ellis buys Trammell Crow for $2.2B". American City Business Journals. October 31, 2006.
- ^ Hethcock, Bill (March 25, 2010). "CB Richard Ellis, Trammell Crow Co. to consolidate in Uptown". American City Business Journals.
- ^ Bell, Jon (June 9, 2016). "Port sells $17.1M worth of land to spur job creation and new investment". American City Business Journals.