Get Wet%27n%27Wild Phoenix essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Wet%27n%27Wild Phoenix discussion
. Add Wet%27n%27Wild Phoenix
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Wet'n'Wild Phoenix (formerly WaterWorld Safari) is a water park located in Phoenix, Arizona. The park is situated on approximately 35 acres (14 ha) of land, making it the largest theme park in the state. It is located in North Phoenix at Adobe Dam Regional Park. It is one of seven water parks operating under the Wet'n'Wild brand globally.
WaterWorld Safari originally opened on the site of Wet'n'Wild Phoenix. After Village Roadshow Limited invested over $30 million in the park on ownership, and new attractions, Wet'n'Wild Phoenix opened its doors to the public July 1, 2009. At opening the park had over 30 rides. In November 2013, CNL Lifestyle Properties purchased Wet'n'Wild Phoenix from Village Roadshow, along with the rights for the Wet'n'Wild brand in the United States. CNL Lifestyle Properties previously purchased Wet'n'Wild Hawaii from Village Roadshow, with both properties set to be operated by Premier Parks, LLC from the 2014 season.
- Constrictor: Riders speed down the enclosed flume slide into a series of corkscrew turns, snaking back and forth in the series of spirals, slithering down its insides on multi-person rafts. Riders must be at least 42" to ride.
- Maximum Velocity: The first and only ride of its kind in the world, this unique coaster allows guests to race in tandem tubes down two side-by-side slide tracks. Double Riders must be at least 48" to ride while single riders must be at least 60" to ride.
- Monsoon Bay: Ride four-foot high swells in a tube, or body surf for the ultimate ocean experience. Guests under 48" must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Phoenix Flyers: Guests can choose to brave the fully enclosed slides on their own or grab a friend for a tandem ride down to the awaiting splash pool. Riders must be at least 48" to ride.
- Desert Racers: From four stories high, the Desert Racers takes guests head-first on a racing mat into an enclosed tube, and then loops them into a six-lane downhill speedway. Riders must be at least 42" to ride.
- Tornado: Guests begin their journey being catapulted from 38 feet in the air through a 160-foot tunnel before plummeting into the eye of the storm. Riders must be at least 48" to ride.
- Crazy Cactus Roaring River: Enjoy a whole new ride experience on the Crazy Cactus Roaring River! It went under a major transformation from a really LAZY river to one that's sure to please the whole family with wave action, tipping buckets, waterfalls, and fast flowing water. There is no height requirement but, weak or non-swimmers are recommended to wear a life jacket that is provided free of cost.
- Serpentine Complex: Riders can plummet through the snake-like tubes and fight the centrifugal forces of the super bowl which pulls riders around and around before abruptly releasing into the exit tube for splash down! Rider must be at least 48" to ride.
- Raging River: Guests take a family raft winding down over 600 feet of the Raging River's canyon walls, around sharp turns, and over steep drops giving your group tons of wall time. Riders must be at least 42" to ride.
- Mammoth Falls:Guests drop 57 feet before the raft goes vertical, shooting up a wall, then falling back to experience weightlessness before arriving safely to the calm waters below. Riders must be at least 42" to ride.
- Soak 'em Playground: An interactive children's spray ground perfect for the youngest guests and filled with interactive water activities! Guests over 60" should be accompanied by a child.
- Boogie Board Beach: This multi-level complex weaves colorful, interactive elements throughout five fun zones, nine slides and more. Riders must be at least 44" to ride slides over 8 feet in length. Riders must be at least 36" to ride slides under 8 feet in length. Guests over 60" must be accompanied by a child.
- Wet'n'Wild Jr: Wet 'n' Wild Jr. is a kid sized water park created especially for kids and families. The Wet 'n' Wild Jr. section of the park features kid-friendly versions of some of the park's most thrilling attractions, plus water toys, spray zones and tons of shade. Riders must be at least 36" to ride.
- Barefootin' Bay:
A 4,700 square-foot kid's pool and interactive play structure similar to Boogie Board Beach inside Wet 'n' Wild Jr.
Food & Beverage
- Point Break Café: Serves up hamburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, chicken, and pizzas.
- Sharky's Subs & Subs: Sharky's was the ideal getaway for the 21 and over crowd serving an assortment of beer, frozen margaritas, and wine beverages to accompany a tasty meal. Located west of the Wave Pool. (No longer operated as of the 2016 season)
- Surfer's Sweets & Ice Cream: Visit for a scoop of the old-time favorite, Thrifty Ice Cream. Guests can choose from 16 of their favorite flavors, or enjoy a cool, refreshing soft serve ice cream. Surfer's Sweets also offers a wide range of candy sure to please all ages in addition to Root Beer Floats, Cotton Candy and other traditional theme park treats. Located in the Main Entrance Plaza.
- Food and Beverage Carts: Visitors can enjoy multiple snacks and refreshing beverages including, Dippin Dots and Snowie shaved ice. Located at various locations throughout the park.