Woodstock High School (Illinois)
Get Woodstock High School Illinois essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Woodstock High School Illinois discussion
. Add Woodstock High School Illinois
to your Like2do.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Woodstock High School Illinois
Woodstock High School, home of the Blue Streaks, is a public high school located in Woodstock, Illinois, a part of Woodstock Community Unit School District 200. Established in 1921, it is located fifteen minutes south of Wisconsin and one hour northwest of Chicago. It has an enrollment of 1,198 students.
70.1% White, 24.7% Hispanic, 2.4% Black, 1.4% Asian/Pacific Islander, 0.3% Native American, 1.1% Multi-racial.
26.0% Low Income, 2.9% limited English proficiency, 1.7% High School Drop Out Rate.
Woodstock High School offers the following Advanced Placement courses:
- A.P. Calculus AB
- A.P. Calculus BC
- A.P. Statistics
- A.P. Biology
- A.P. Environmental Science
- A.P. Chemistry
- A.P. Physics
- A.P. English Literature
- A.P. English Composition
- A.P. United States History
- A.P. European History (2008-2009)
- A.P. Art Studies
- A.P. French
- A.P. German
- A.P. Spanish
- A.P. Art History
- A.P. Music Theory (2008-2009)
- A.P. Psychology
- Playoff Qualifier: 1976-4A 1980-4A 1985-4A 1996-5A 1998-5A 2001-6A 2002-6A 2003-7A 2004-7A 2005-7A 2007-7A 2008-7A
- Quarterfinals: 1990-4A, 1991-4A, 1996-5A, 2000-5A
- Semifinals: 1977-4A, 1989-4A, 2009-5A
- State Champions: 1983-4A, 1997-5A
- State Final Qualifier: 1992 AA.
- District: 1949, 1953.
- Regional: 1984AA, 1990AA, 1992AA.
- Sectional: 1992AA.
- 3rd in State: 1992AA.
- State Final Qualifier: 1979AA, 1984AA.
- District: 1975, 1977AA, 1978AA, 1979AA.
- Regional: 1984AA, 1986AA, 1987AA, 1988AA, 1998AA, 20064A.
- Sectional: 1979AA, 1984AA.
- Super-Sectional: 1979AA, 1984AA.
- Music Department- Second in the state in the years of 2007 and 2008, and third in the state in 2009. **Second in state 2012** Choir first in state, band 8th
- Envirothon - Second in state 2005, State Championship 2009
- National Honors Society
- Foreign Language Honor Societies- French, Spanish, German
- Math Team
- Choir - Standing Room Only, Madrigals, Varsity, Men's, Women's, Premium Blend, Treble Concert
- Band - Jazz Lab, Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Combo, Varsity, Symphonic
- Scholastic Bowl
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Art and Cartoon Club
- Chess Club
- Latinos Unidos Con Honor Americano (L.U.C.H.A.)
- Spanish Club
- Tri-M Music Honors Society
- German club