This book features effective strategies and clever techniques to help you improve your leadership and management skills. It points out that you must be a leader that people follow, keep informed, make timely decisions and take effective action. In effect you must control the activities of your organization rather than being controlled by them.
Here's what’s in the book:
* How to lead and manage people; powerful tips and strategies to motivate and inspire your people to bring out the best in them. Be the boss people want to give 200 percent for.
* How to Make a Good First Impression
* How to Motivate Your Employees in the Workplace
* How to Manage Change Effectively
* How to Deal With Difficult Employees
* Effective Business Negotiation Techniques
* How To Set and Achieve Goals
* Effective Delegating Strategies
* How To Ensure the Profitability of Your Business
* How to Create a Business Environment that Supports Growth
* How to conduct successful meetings
* How to effetely manage your time and get organized
* How to improve your planning skills
*. How to better manage yourself
* All these and much much more.
My name is Meir Liraz and I'm the author of this book. According to Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of all business failures analyzed can be traced to poor management.
This is backed up by my own experience. In my 31 years as a business coach and consultant to managers, I've seen practically dozens of managers fail and lose their job -- not because they weren't talented or smart enough -- but because they were trying to re-invent the wheel rather than rely on proven, tested methods that work. And that is where this book can help, it will teach you how to avoid the common traps and mistakes and do everything right the first time.
Tags: leadership development, student leadership challenge, business leadership, leadership development program, leadership dynamics, management skills and application, developing management skills.
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
By Kathryn Parsley
I picked this book for a book report on Leadership for its low page count. What I found was a book jam packed with good advice, concisely explained. I love brevity.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
By kellie sacra
Great for people going into leadership, and great for older leaders to review so they don't forget the basic of leadership skills.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
See all 71 customer reviews...
By Kindle Customer
I work in sales and have very little experience, so I have been looking for books to read to close the gap between me and my teammates who have many years of experience in the field. This book has lot of good information is provided even if you aren't a manager of a company