10. Cyahoga Valley National Park: Cyahoga valley national park is located in north east of Ohio in around 33000 acres. Cyahoga national park splendid view of nature for the visitors in all season. This national park is situated in the bank of cyahoga rivers, will get view of 22 miles of cyahoga river from this national park.
9. Acadia National Park: Acadia national park is situated in Maine state of U.S. Naturally gifted ponds, lakes, rocks filled mountains and woodlands are special attraction that you will get from Acadia national park. It spread across vast area of 47000 acres.
8. Rocky Mountain National Park: As name indicating rocky mountain national parks protects mountain environment of 2,65,873 acres, located in Colorado. Rare species of wild animals and 300 miles of hiking trails makes this national park one of favorite tourist spot in United States.
7. Grand Teton National Park: Grand teton national park spread across vast areas of 310000 acres in state of Wyoming. This national park within mountain range of United States. Have 200 miles of trails over mountain range. Home of wolves, grizzly bears, elks and bald eagles.
6. Yellowstone National Park: Yellowstone national park can be located near to Grand teton national park within same state of Wyoming. It spread across 2,221,776 acres of lands, this area formed 6,40000 years ago. Yellowstone national park is the first ever national park ion the world which is established in 1872.
5. Olympic National Park: Olympic national park is one of word heritage site and spot of international biosphere. This national park is spread cross 9,22,000 acres of land. The 73 miles of coastal lines makes this national park more favorite spot for tourists.
4. Zion National Park: Zion national park is known for reddish colored navajo sandstones spread across 148733 acres. You will get spectacular view of ancient wind tracks from Zion national park that have million years of age. Home for 289 rare species of birds and 75 species of mammals.
3. Yosemite National Park: This national park is listed as world heritage site. The entire areas is enriches by graphite cliffs, wild streams and carvings. Can found 7000 species of plants, some of them can't find anywhere else in the world.
2. Great Smoky Mountain National Park: Smoky mountain national park is the U.S most vising national park, counts nine millions of visitors every year. This national park is spread across vast area of 521896 acres. It is UNESCO's word heritage listed site.
1. Grand Canyon National Park: Grand canyon is listed as one of world's natural wonders, located in Arizona spread across 1,217,408 acres of land. The colorful rock formations in Grand Canyon national park have half of age that of Earth. 800 million gallons of water flows through Grand Canyon in every hour. Have 80 special species of mammals and 250 species of birds. Grand canyon is the third largest canyon on Earth.